I was at my sister Camille's house all last week, and while there I slept in my niece Dajia's bed. Her bed isn't really comfortable...in fact, it is quite uncomfortable. It is pretty hard with not a lot of give to it when you bounce around a bit. And it is way too low to the ground, as they don't have a bedframe as of yet.
So last night I slept in bed for the first time in a week. The first thing that went through my mind this morning is how much I love my bed! Seriously, I'm not joking I thought of various reasons that make my bed special and I thought I'd share them with you (because if you are like me you enjoy YOUR bed just as much as I enjoy mine!):
1. I have memory foam....do I need to say more?
2. I have one soft fuzzy blanket underneath my big fat comforter and it makes me feel like I am sleeping inside a cocoon...nice, safe and comfortable.
3. My bed dips just a bit in the middle (since I am the only person sleeping in it) and makes a nice spot just for me.
4. It is high up off the floor! Weird to like this fact, but I do!
5. I have cotton sheets (not flannel like my sister....which there is nothing wrong with) that make it cold to get into but it is a luxurious feeling I like....I know I'm weird!
So anyhow, that was my thought process this morning.
Have a glorious Sunday worshipping the Lord!