Monday, September 10, 2007

Addiction

Ok, so I like trivia. I like games. I really like competitions. Especially competitions that pit me against other people (whether I know them or not). So you put these factors together and you get a lot of late nights (especially when I don't have to be up early the next morning....bad!). So I found this awesome trivia point keeping site that has challenges, quizzes, and everything you ever wanted in a trivia site! However, it is major addicting...just forwarning you!!! I play their global challenge game every eight hours (or so...if I am home)...I play quizzes on my favorites movies, television shows, music and more (good way to test your memory on old entertainment knowledge!)

Anyway...just thought I'd tell you about it. Click the link below if you feel up to the challenge of beating me in some trivia! I have to tell you I am pretty good...there are only a few personal friends and family members out there that I know can whoop my *ss good!!! Have fun!

Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com

No comments: