Saturday, September 08, 2007

I WON!!

Finally, finally....all my hard work on entering contests over at whogets.com paid off! You know, the contests that I post up here and constantly ask you to go and vote for me!!! So, I won the Minority Report DVD with Tom Cruise. I should be getting it sometime in the next week or two...just in time for my birthday. Ok, so I am not a huge Tom Cruise fan (at least not of him personally) although he is a fairly decent actor...and I have heard that this movie is good (if you have a review let me know!). I just want to give a huge SHOUT OUT to all those people who voted for me (Mom...and she would've voted over and over and over if they let her). So thanks again. I am still in a few more finalist contests, but at this point I am not the forerunner of any!

No comments: