Sunday, September 16, 2007

Gray Hair?

So does it count as a gray hair when you find it in your eyebrows? Hmmm...that is the question I am asking myself tonight. I know it is a weird question to ask oneself; however, at the ripe old age of 33 I have yet to find any gray hair on my head!! Lucky me! But today when I was out shopping and looking at the mirror in the fitting room I noticed one very light gray eyebrow hair mixed into the rest. So does it count? Does it mean I'm getting old? I do have to say that I am very fortunate to be 33 today and not have any gray hair...I know some of my friends have been finding gray hairs for quite a few years...I'm not naming any names...you know who you are!!! LOL!! Anyway, I just want your opinion as to whether it counts or not and if it means I am getting old or not!!!

No comments: