Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hallelujah

It's fall preview week finally!!!! OMG, it has been a bad summer of tv. The networks do their hardest to provide good entertainment during the summer; however, well, to put it nicely...they suck!!! Then when you take cable out of the picture the scene dwindles to even deeper depths of despair. Seriously, if you haven't noticed I am a TV junkie. I feel like I need to be in a room with a bunch of people sitting in a circle, stand up and say, "Hi, I'm Rachel. I am addicted to TV. I have nothing better to do than waste my life in front of the boob tube!"

So anyways.....two of my favorite shows were back on air tonight. The first being Ugly Betty.....yeah for Betty. The show has taken some twists and turns, some of them sad and some of them interesting to the overall plot. Someone died, a dad is still deported, car accidents, paternity being questioned and a boyfriend gone....ohhhh, this is going to be a good year for Betty.

The second show being CSI....Grissom and the gang were searching the deserts surrounding Las Vegas tonight searching for Sarah. She was part of the whole miniature series during last year's show...the murderer was caught and Sarah was found.....it is going to be another interesting year with the whole Grissom/Sarah romance coming to the forefront. As much as I like Grissom and Sarah, my love is holding out for Nick!! He is one hot cop!

So what are your favorite shows from last season that are returning this season? Any new shows that you are looking forward to seeing? I am looking forward to the premier of Pushing Up Daisies which starts next week....the only snag is that it is on at 9pm on Wednesday and I am not usually home from church by then. ALthough abc.com does show all their shows online...yeah for ABC!!!

No comments: