Monday, September 24, 2007

Hey Mr. Postman

I was just at the Post Office mailing off the first of many October birthday presents. I was standing with my back to the postal workers as I was packaging the present...you know taping the box, writing the address and such. And then....one of the postal workers started talking....I swear I was listening to Michael Constantine who plays Gus Portokalos in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. You might remember him as the dad in the movie. It was kind of eerie...this guy sounded just like him in the movie. I am assuming (and you all know what it means to assume right?) that the guy is Greek.....his name is Valerio. Might that give us a clue? Hmmm....anyway, it was just weird. Although the guy did have a nice voice! But man oh man did he have a bad comb over!!!

No comments: