Friday, September 28, 2007

I am....

....such an unmotivated slacker right now. That's right! I have no ambition to do anything...ugh!!! Why does this really matter? Oh because, I am supposed to be working on a new class for school AND I am supposed to be taking a pre-assessment for an upcoming test. Have I done either? Of course not!! I really truly need to get my act together. Granted the new term doesn't start until November 1st; however, wouldn't it be better if I had a head start on the term? Of course it would! Ok...so here is the deal...I will take the 2.5 hours (YES, 2 1/2 hours...ugh) pre-assessment exam before I go to work on Monday. So I will either take it Sunday sometime or Monday morning. I will then spend some time on Thursday looking through the requirements for the next class I have..which is Testing in the Classroom....shouldn't be hard; however, it is giving me a slight case of heebie jeebies!! I've gotten lazy since I haven't had to do any schooling in the last month!!! Ok....back on track...we're motivated....we can do this....wait a minute, what is all this we stuff, it is just lonely ol' ME!! I can do this!!!!

No comments: