Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Breaking News....

....I received a voicemail today from my friend Shannon who just moved to the San Diego area this week with his wife and kids (they are the ones starting the new church down there). Well, he wanted to call me to let me know.....are you ready?

....There ARE country music stations in the San Diego area. He called and left me a voicemail to let me know that I would be ok to move to San Diego. He wanted to make sure that I was covered in the music arena. What a great pastor looking out for his leadership!!!

Last year, the last country station pulled out of LA, and when I was visiting my sister at Christmas there were NO country stations on the radio dial. So I just assumed that there were none in Southern LA. I happened to tell this to Shannon, because I was kind of bummed....so he was just calling me to give me reassurance.

Hallelujah!!

2 comments:

MKD said...

Wow ok so I guess God answers all prayers, irregarless of how weird of a request like having country stations!
I guess life will move on!

(You know if you spoke spanish you could work for the millions of spanish language stations in Cali!!)

Rachel Ann said...

I love that my "weird" requests get answered! Really, it wasn't even a prayer...I was set on having to listen to my Ipod and CD's but now I don't! Yeah for me!