Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy BIrthday Camille!


Happy Birthday Gypsy Princess! You are 25 today! Whoo--Hoo!
Today is my baby sister Camille's 25th birthday (that is her and her daughter Dajia). She is a great little sister. I probably thought she was a pain in the butt while we were growing up, but hey, I was 8 years older than her.
She's a received a lot of teasing over the years since she is the youngest. I had her convinced at a very early age that our parents adopted her from the gypsies because her gypsy parents didn't want her anymore and left her in a garbage can. She believe me for awhile. That is why her nickname is Gypsy Princess! She grew out of believing those "lies", but shhhh, don't tell her it really was true! :)
Our circle of sisters is complete with me, Shannon and Camille!

No comments: