Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Mortgage Blog Review

I have been given the opportunity to review the Mortgage Lowdown Blog, and give my opinion! I LOVE giving my opinion (and I always have one). This is a very well laid out blog, that is very appealing upon a person's first look! They have "Carnival of Home Improvements" which is a post that multiple authors of blog posts relating to mortgages, property and home improvements can post to. I like this as it gives us the readers multiple places to look for information. Because we all know that home mortgages can be a touchy subject and one that requires lots of research. There are also other articles that pertain to mortgages such as fraud and rates. If you have some mortgage research to do I would suggest starting here.

This post sponosred by mortgagelowdown.com

No comments: