Monday, April 23, 2007

Dirty Dancing

OMG, one of my favorite movies is coming back to theatres! Yep, Dirty Dancing is celebrating their 20th Anniversary and they are showing the movie is select theatres next week! On May 1 and 2, you too can watch Johnny dancing with Baby......dirty dancing style.

When this movie first came out I was only 12 years old, and of course my parents wouldn't let me watch it! I wonder why? Yet, over the years, this became one of my all time favorite movies. Yep, I am totally one of those people that knows every line and every song.

"No body puts Baby in a corner!" That is probably the most famous line in the movie!

I believe that I read somewhere that the new movie edition is also going to include a special tribute to Jerry Orbach, the actor who played Baby's Father, and who died a few years ago!

I don't know about you, but I plan on watching this movie next week! Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

No comments: