Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Work, or Should I say Lack of Work

OMG...I'm going crazy! I haven't worked all week.....I need work!!! I'm thinking that because this week is WASL testing week, most teachers are encouraged not to be absent and therefore, I haven't gotten any phone calls to sub this week! More than the money made (which is kind of a neccessity) I'm trying to accumulate enough days worked this year for the bonuses at the end of the year. I'm still in the running for the $500 bonus, but just barely. I really need to work the rest of the year.

I am working for KMPS at the Spring Fair in Puyallup starting tomorrow if any of you would like to stop by our booth and say "HI!". I'll be all by my lonesome tomorrow night, so I'll really need someone to come and talk to me (just please don't be like the KMPS stalkers out there! :0 ).

You would think though with me being home that I would have gotten lots done this week? Yep, nope!!! I've done a bit of scrapbooking...have a bit of organizing of ribbon to do right now so I better get to it!

No comments: