Monday, April 30, 2007

Paintball





Our MC kids have a paintball family day coming up soon! I think that I am going to try and see if I can go with them! I have never been paintballing before can you believe it? I know tons of people who have gone and had a blast. Most of those that go on a regular basis are those junkies who own their own stuff! So I thought I'd check out an online paintball store and see what kind of equipment was needed for paintballing and what the prices were.

This online store sells everything paintball!! You won't believe all the great stuff you can get here (all right, I'm sure you can believe it!). They sell awesome paintball gear and paintball supplies like gun sets that make me feel like I'm in the army; paintball gun cases, barrels (things that go on your gun), vests, masks, gloves...you want it, they probably have it! Everything to get you hooked up out on the paintball field. So I'm not very knowledgable on paintball manufacturers but they sell names like: Tippmann, Spyder, Smart Parts, Dye, Draxxus plus many more brands which you can find on the website.

Now that I know there is tons of paintball supplies and gear to keep me safe, I just might go out and do a little paintballing. Now who do I want to take out the most?.........

This post sponored by pntball.com

No comments: