Friday, April 27, 2007

Home Alone

I feel like a teenager again, and I think it's time for a party!

Seriously, Barb and Charlie just left for the weekend and I am home alone until Monday night! Hmmm, what should I do this weekend? I already have a glass of wine sitting here while I type...

....I am going to a birthday party tomorrow night, which means I can sleep in late tomorrow morning! Then I am going to a Scrapbook "Bingo" on Sunday after church. What is Scrapbook Bingo you ask? Well, I am heading to Scrapbooks, Etc (the store I scrap at next to Longston Theatre on Meridian in Puyallup) and while we scrapbook we are going to play Bingo for prizes. Marcie, I'm feeling lucky so I think I have a good chance of winning something!

As for wild parties...I never had any when I was a teenager, so I don't think I'll start now!

1 comment:

MKD said...

WhoooHooo Win big baby!!! Yeah you crazy gambler you!! MIss ya!