Friday, April 27, 2007

Mariners Tickets

Whoo--Hoo, I was the 102nd caller this afternoon with Q Country's Swing into Spring contest. What did I win? Mariners tickets...oh yeah!

The tickets were actually supposed to be for tonight, so I was kind of panicking trying to figure out who I could get to come with me last minute notice! However, the station's promo people called me and I was given the option to have tickets sent to me on another night. Don't know which night, but I get to go a Mariner's game (picture me doing a a happy dance right now!!).


It pays to call into radio contests friends...I was caller #4, caller #15, and then I couldn't get through at all because I was in no reception zone, and then lots of busy signals, and then!!! A voice on the line talking to me! You know once the person answering phones actually starts talking to you that you won!!! Yeah, for me!!!

I'll let you know when I go! And hopefully I'll be able to take a few pictures to put up!

2 comments:

MKD said...

Seriously you have GOT to stop winning things at other country radio stations! Save some for those of us who don't have the perks of working FOR a radio station!!!! :)

Rachel Ann said...

LOL....Hey, I give others ample opportunity to win. It's not MY fault that I win all the time! I'm just practicing for when I DON'T work for a radio station in a few months