Monday, April 30, 2007

Final Three



I am a fanatic Amazing Race fan and last night we got our final three for next week's finale! No you do know that this is Amazing Race All Stars....they brought back players from previous seasons...some who had won the million and some who didn't.
Danny and Oswald got eliminated last night, which was kind of sad. But really they didn't stand much of chance as they were marked for elimination and had to come in first! Lately, it's been real hard to beat the blondes....they keep coming in first every week!
The final three are:
1. Eric and Danielle-they participated in season 9 on separate teams, started dating and are this year as a team! Not my favorite couple, but I wouldn't mind if they came in second. If it was down to the last minute and it was between these two and Charla/Mirna...I'd vote for them!
2. Charla and Mirna-Yep, she's a little person, and unfortunately she uses her "littleness" to her advantage far more than is right! I don't like this couple and I hope they lose. They are very rude, mean and verbal to other people. They just rub you the wrong way...but anyways, they participated on Season 5.
3. Dustin and Kandice-Beauty Queens Rock the World!! Dustin is a hometown girl from Puyallup, WA! But they play the game well, and I hope they win. They participated last year on Season 10!
So, I'll be tuning in next Sunday night on CBS to find out who the big winners are!

1 comment:

MKD said...

I'm routing for Charla & Mirna. I know, I know they can get annoying, but I gotta cheer on the short people!