Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stone Hawk Program

No, I'm not in need of a recovery program; however, there are thousands (if not millions) of men and women who suffer from drug and alcohol dependency. And quite frankly, they need help. Hopefully, (and prayerfully), they have friends and family who are supporting them to get help and end the vicious cycle of death that they put themselves through. I haven't gone through this situation personally, but I do have members of my extended family that suffer from drug and alcohol addiction and I know how hard it is for them and their family members. The Stone Hawk program is a rehab center that is part of the narconon centers and narconon international. I'm not totally familiar with this program, but I do know that people who are trying to help others with this disease mean a lot to society. The blog for these centers include testimontials from clients, links to a three-part video that was part of a radio show, and a more in-depth description of narconon international. If you, or someone you know, needs help with drug and alcohol addiction maybe you should check this site out as a possibility.

This post sposored by narcononstonehawk.com/blog

No comments: