Friday, October 05, 2007

Bed Time

I seriously need to go to bed much earlier than I do! Goodness, I was up until 2am last night, even knowing that I had a conference call with school this morning at 9am. I've been working nights at work and so I don't have to go until 3pm (5pm today), so I sit around at night playing trivia, reading and working on crafts. I will never again complain to my Mother for not getting up before noon...she doesn't get home until after 11:30 pm and then unwinds from work. I have simply determined that I am more of a night owl than a morning person, but then again I think I have always known that!

So, what time is your normal bedtime? I know, I know those out there with kids and regular jobs go to bed WAY earlier than me. So it might be better to ask, do you function better and get more done late at night or early in the morning?

No comments: