Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Dajia!

Happy Birthday Dajia! She turns 3 years old today!!

Yeah for Dajia!

She is hilarious...I'm tellin' ya someday you need to meet this girl, because she will make you laugh! This is her, "Are you lookin' at me?" look. Plus she has (or had...I don't know the recent status) a fascination with Hello Kitty stuff....so this day she was decked out in Hello Kitty blue outift, a backpack and some fancy high heel shoes! She is definitely a girly girl!

This is her, "I'm grumpy, and I don't care who the Hell you are, LEAVE ME ALONE!" This was the last day I saw my sister and Dajia before I moved down here to California and we decided to go to the mall; however, she had just woken up, so she wasn't at her best yet!

Aren't those curls cute? I guess the rumor is that the curls aren't so even on both sides anymore due to some young lady getting into some scissors and trying to be like her mama and cut hair! LOL....my sister wasn't happy when it happened...but hey, everyone knows if you have kids then one day they will cut their hair or someone else's hair. Or they will take a big poop on someone's floor! (ummm, I won't tell you which sister of mine did that!!!)

And this is her just chillin' at the Mall! She is totally fun to be around and I miss her terribly! But I will get to see her at Christmas time for sure!

Dajia Rose, I love you so much! Hope you have a fantastic 3rd birthday...eat lots of cake and ice cream! Love Auntie Rachel

No comments: