Thursday, November 16, 2006

Christmas Presents


Yeah for me!! I started making Christmas presents this week, and I have two done....one for my mom and one for my sister Camille. I am almost done with my Dad's. The sad thing? I can't tell you what I am making, nor show you pictures....even though they are totally cool! The reason? My mom!!! She reads my blog (we have already discussed this)....and well, she'd find out what I was making her and that wouldn't be any fun would it? So being the good person that buys presents early and wraps them....I am going to have my sister Camille, Dajia and my Mom's presents done, wrapped and in their hands next week on Thanksgiving. Why no, I'm not crazy! But I am leaving for Cali on the 19th and don't want to ship presents to anyone but Susana (which I have to because she lives in North Carolina...yes did a little shopping for you today too!!!).

No comments: