Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ebay Tips/Tricks ebook


Do you like the hunt of finding items on Ebay? Or are you the person, like me, who likes to sell their items on Ebay and then watch and wait for people to bite and buy? I love to sell on Ebay. I have found my own niche in the scrapbooking/craft world; however, I'm sure that I am missing opportunities because I don't totally know all the ins and out of selling on Ebay. Well, there is a new Ebay ebook about selling on Ebay by Rob Frechette. He started selling on Ebay part-time, and now sells 50,000...yes 50,000 items each month....all this with just one full-time employee. Amazing! The cool thing about Rob is that he didn't go into debt with loans to start his Ebay selling business, he went step by step and grew his business to the size it is today. So, if you are interested in selling on Ebay and making money while doing it check out this ebay ebook and learn from his do and don't experiences!

No comments: