Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Friendship Tea

Does anyone out there in blogland have a good recipe for Friendship Tea? I also know it as Russian Tea. My grandma used to make Russian tea with tang! If I remember correctly, it is something easy to make and it is WONDERFUL to drink. I am trying to make a lot of my christmas presents this year, and I was thinking of making this and putting it in little decorative buckets.

So please share your recipes with me! I'll tell you how it turns out, and maybe I'll post a picture of my finished product! Although I really need a digital camera that I can upload directly to my computer. Right now, I can only take my camera in and put my pictures on disc and then bring it home! Ugh, kind of frustrating and time consuming...butoh well, you do what you have to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 cup regular Lipton Instant Tea Mix
1 cup Tang orange mix
1 Cup country time lemonade mix
1-1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp groun cinnamon
2 tsp nutmeg
mix all together in a mixing bowl and put into small jars. I do use less sugar than recipe calls for when giving to adults.

Scott said...

I have a couple of recipes at my Friendship Tea website:

Friendship Tea