Saturday, November 18, 2006

Models Needed

Hi everyone in blogville! My sister Camille started a new job this week with a salon in Bellevue. She is looking for people who would like to get their hair cut for free!! Part of her job is to learn from her "supervisor" lady for three months before being put out on their floor. As she learns new techniques for her, she then uses those techniques on live models. Don't worry she is already certified, having gone through Gene Juarez and graduating a few years ago. This is simply this companies way of teaching new employees how they like to do things.

So if you are looking for a new hair do, please let me know and I will get you in touch with my sister. Keep in mind that you will have to drive to Bellevue, probably during the day or on a weekend. My sister is good....she does my hair all the time and I love it. She will need lots of people over the next couple of months!

No comments: