Saturday, November 25, 2006

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend!

I love rings, especially diamond rings. And yes, I am waiting for a diamond (doesn't have to be huge, but not so small you need a magnifying glass!) to grace the ring finger on my left hand!!! So how do you go about looking for diamonds? What is important to you when looking for a perfect diamond to go in the perfect setting?

Do you look for the diamond first or the setting first? Do you go buy a loose stone if you find the perfect one? I have in my mind what I think is the perfect looking engagement/wedding set (and I can't wait to have a fiancee that I can share this information with)....I want a square cut diamond, not set up too high, with two sapphires one on each side and then some diamonds inset on the rest of the band (not all the way around). Sapphire is my birthstone and I have always wanted to incorporate it into my ring. And the more I look, the more I want to have white gold or platinum (although I have been a yellow gold person all my life). I've been looking around at diamonds online and found that Abazias Diamonds features over 80,000 loose diamonds and a wide selection of jewelry at wholesale prices! It is amazing what they have on their site. You can find wholesale diamonds, loose diamonds, inexpensive (dare I say cheap) diamonds and more on their site.
As I looked around, I was looking at other rings....yes, Sapphires mostly. I have a sapphire ring now, but I look at sapphires every time I go into a store or at an online jewelry store. They are simply an elegant looking stone...I think that is why I want them in my wedding band. If you are looking for a diamond engagement ring, or simply some nice jewelry for your wife's Christmas present (hint, hint all you guys out there) then you should check out Abazias Diamonds where you can find discount diamonds and other gems.....they feature over 80,000 loose diamonds...that is a LOT!!!

No comments: