Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ellen


So I'm home watching TV...and my favorite talk show is on! Ellen Degeneres. I know a lot of people don't like her because of her alternative lifestyle; however, I think she is one of the funniest comedians around today. One of my goals is to attend a taping of her show in CA, and meet her. I keep checing her website for tickets in January, hoping to get on before I come home after Christmas...but I don't think they are filming in January. So I guess I'm just going to have to wait until I move down there! Who knows, maybe I can share Jesus with her! She is funny, and more importantly, she is funny in a clean manner. She doesn't use excessive language, crude descriptions, or talk excessively about her alternative lifestyle. And she LOVES to DANCE! Whoo--hoo!

No comments: