Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Light Box


So just what I need another tool for scrapbooking! Yeah for me! I love items that other professions use for their work, and that I can then use for my scrapbooking. Suppliesnet.com is a website selling these awesome little light boxes. Photographers use them for viewing their slides and negatives, as well as shooting items with great background light, and this company is also marketing them to scrapbookers! Why? Because we love to trace, draw, and cut out shapes, letters, numbers and any other numerous items for our scrapbooks. I work with materials that sometimes are hard to trace through because of the density; however, having this light box will come in handy and help tremendously. And the best part is that this cool little light box is only $32! Not a bad price for something that I would use frequently.

No comments: