Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mario or Emmitt

So one of my GP's (that's guilty pleasures, just between Chipo and I) is Dancing with the Stars. Tonight is the dancing finals between Mario Lopez and Emmitt Smith. They are both HOT!! I am actually quite amazed at how well they dance and move to the music. I really was voting for Joey Lawrence (Whoa....), but alas, he was voted off last week! So...who do you think is going to win next week? My vote is going to Mario, no Emmitt...um, I can't decide!! I like them both. But old favorites are hard to give up so I am voting for Slater!

Also going into finals mode this next week is The Bachelor! I never used to watch this show (I actually thought it was quite stupid); however, since living with Barb I have gotten hooked. So the final two women are Sadie and Jen....who do you think is going to win? I say Sadie all the way. She is classy, elegant and has strong values that she is sticking to!!! Go Sadie.

Anything else that we should be voting on in TV world? Oh yes, Amazing Race is down to five racers....I'm going with the cutesy boys for winning. THey are not my favorite, but I think they can do it. The 'bama girls need to go! The Cho brothers are too wishy washy, so I don't think they are going to win. The blondies are too blonde! Rob and Kimberly are just too much for me, but I had to have anyone othere than the models, I would vote for Rob and Kimberly!

So time will tell in the next few weeks who wins all these finals! Send your votes in! I know I'm not the only one who watches tv out there in blogville.

No comments: