Friday, November 10, 2006

Auction

I'm off to work our auction all day and all night.....we have already broken even and made a bit of money with the sale of our tickets. So if everything fails, and we sell nothing tonight but just have fun...then we are ok! However, we would like to make some money on this fundraiser in addition to having fun. So I am praying people bid on everything and jack up other bidders!!!! Did I mention that they have to bid on dessert as well? I know, I know.....we are coming between women and their dessert...maybe they'll shell out big bucks then!!! :)

Wish us God Luck! If anyone wants to come out tonight they still can, I do have a few tickets left....we are having it at the Liberty Theatre in puyallup.

by the way.....I am so disappointed that Joey got eliminated from Dancing with the Stars!

No comments: