Monday, November 06, 2006

Mortgage Fraud

Yes, I know you are wondering why I am writing this post when I don't even own my own house. However, I believe in being prepared for the future, and I like knowing that my friends are aware of things around them. So for those of you who own a home or are thinking of owning a home, please check out this site about mortgages where they go into depth about mortgage fraud and other issues. They are a good site that protects customer data through Secure Trust which guarantees compliance with FTC, Do Not Call and CAN Spam regulations. This may or may not be the right site for you, but isn't it nice to know you have somewhere to start when you are thinking of that next big step in either obtaining a new mortgage or refinancing your current one?

No comments: