Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Why do I love PPP?

Oh why do I love PPP? What is PPP you ask, it is payperpost! Let me count the ways!

1. I love money!

2. I love getting money for free!

3. I love to talk, and writing is almost the same as talking...only there is no one answering me (Shut up over there!).

4. I love finding out about new companies, information and stuff that they sell or offer (I may not buy it but I like to soak up information).

5. I love telling other people how they can make money (this is called word of mouth marketing....hear me, hear me...payperpost makes you money!!!)

6. Did I mention that I love money? More importantly I love free money!

7. I love seeing those deposits in my paypal account (yes, I've gotten four already with more ready to deposit in the next couple of days).

8. I love knowing that my ipod is in reach...only need about $100 more from ppp (I had to spend the other money earned on bills....so ipod here I come).

Check it out....you too can make free money from payperpost....just blog away!

No comments: