Sunday, November 19, 2006

Fun Times

Ok, so I'll am posting this here instead of on myspace....i think I may have more people read my blog then my myspace profile...but who knows!

1. Story behind your myspace song? I actually have a video up of Josh Turner...the reason? He's hot and he sounds hot!

2. What month were you born in? September

3. Where do you live?Puyallup, WA

D E S C R I B E Y O U R . .

4. Wallet: It is a I Love Lucy wallet that matches a purse I have...I get lots of comments on it.

5. Dream car: Dodge Ram, 4x4, fire engine red!

6. Toothbrush: Pink. It's one of those new ones that has bumps on the back of the brush head so you can supposedly scrub your tongue while brushing your teeth...that concept needs a little work!

7. Jewelry worn daily: My sapphire ring, diamond earrings and a jade bracelet...all day and all night...none of them ever come off!

8. Pillow Case: 2...one blue and one floral right now.

9. Eyes: Blue

10. house: I live a couple who own a great old farm type house, three bedrooms (mine is downstairs) and a great area upstairs turned into our craft/scrapping area!

11. Piercings: My ears

12. Cologne/Perfume: Just bought coconut body spray...regular and one with glitter!

W H A T A R E Y O U . . .

15. Wearing: Pink skechers, capris, brown floral dress shirt.

16. Wanting: Money to go shopping with

17. The last thing you ate? White chocolate macadamia nut cookie that we baked last night...yumm

18. Something you are afraid of? never getting married and having kids

19. Do you like candles? Definitely

20. Do you like the taste of blood? UGH!!! Gross...vampire I am not!

21. Do ou believe in love? Definitely.

22. Do you believe in soul mates? I don't know if I'd say soul mates!

23. Do you sleep naked? Occassionally during the summer, when it is way too hot for clothes

24. Do you like seafood? One of my favorite foods is anything seafood!

25. Do you remember your dreams? Yes, and I have totally random and bizaare dreams (right Susana?)

26. Do you consider yourself a study freak? NOPE

27. What's your favorite thing to do in the town where you live? Ummm...yeah I don't know. I like the scrapbook store, the bookstore, the library and the movie theatre...I know I am dull...just part of getting old!

28. Do you like tattoos? Yes, and I have one!

29. Do you burn easily in the sun? No, I tan, tan, tan!

30. Do you speak another language other than English? Nope

31. What's something you wish you could understand better? Politics and football

33. Are you shy around a crush? No...do you really have "crushes" at 32?

34. What book would you recommend to anyone? The Bible

35. Last TV show you watched an entire episode of? Brothers and Sisters (just tonight)

36. Last movie you watched at home? 10 Things I Hate About You.

37. Who do you miss? My bad, bad Mexican Maddy.

38. Your full name spelled backwards: lliksacm nna lehcar

39. Last incoming call on your cell phone? My 3 year old nephew Mason

40. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Photobucket?

41. What's your favorite restaurant? Changs Mongolian Grill

42. Last time you swam in a pool? Sometime this summer maybe?

43. What was the last thing you bought? Vario Tabs for my tab dispenser (it's for scrapbooking)

44. Does someone have a crush on you? That would be nice, but no

45. Ever made a prank phone call? Yes

46. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? I think so.

47. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Nope, and would I really want to?

48. Have you ever written poetry? Maybe

49. Have you ever won a trophy? No.

50. Are you a good cook? I can cook, and it comes out good!

51. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Of course

52. Think fast, who do you hate right now? No one

53. Who was the last person you visited out of state? Susana, Pepe, Juana, Tony, Elena, their kids, Ric, Maria and their kids!!!

54. What do you think about most? Getting out of debt and getting married

No comments: