Sunday, November 12, 2006

How Many Rachel McAskill's?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



So even though there are 362,962 people in the U.S. with the first name Rachel and there are 390 people in the U.S. with the last name Mcaskill....there are no other people in the U.S. named Rachel McAskill. Truly I wasn't really expecting any!

I am surprised by the 390 McAskills though....because my family alone has quite a few....so that means most of us are probably related somehow...scary!!!

More importantly: Rachel is statistically the 156th most popular first name. (tied with 3 other first names)....I bet years ago, Rachel was higher on the list. But again, not disappointed...I don't want other people with my name!!

And I did find this tidbit interesting...more than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Rachel are female. So are you telling me that there is someone out there who is MALE and named Rachel? Wow....too much!!!

No comments: