Friday, November 24, 2006

Wednesday night I went with Marcie, James and Noah to see Happy Feet at the IMAX Theatre in Seattle. It was a hilariously cute movie! Ramon, the hispanci penguin, stole the show! Althougth the movie's plot was a bit weak (all right, it really sucked), the movie was quite funny. Besides Ramon my other favorite character was Memphis, Mumbles Dad (Mumbles is the Happy Feet character).....who sang and talked just like ELVIS! Yes, I do recommend this movie. And if you can go see it at the IMAX do! Thanks Marcie for taking me I had a ton of fun!


Tonight I worked with KMPS at the Sumner Bridge Lighting ceremony. Every year The Old Cannery furniture store sponsors the Sumner Bridge Lighting. They have cookies, roasted nuts, cider, cocoa, free pictures with Santa, carriage rides and more! It is only for a few hours, but lots of people come out and it is fun. Although it was freezing cold tonight! I had on two t-shirts, a sweatshirt, a coat, gloves and a hat and I was STILL cold! Brrr....it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments: