Saturday, November 11, 2006

Scrapbook Room

Oh My! I spent two and a half hours cleaning my scrapbook area tonight!! I've known forever that everything was a mess and nothing was organized. But I've just been working amongst the chaos. Well, I went upstairs tonight, and thought to myself that I was just going to buckle down and get started cleaning stuff out and getting rid of stuff. Although I didn't put much in my don't want to keep pile, I did throw a ton of stuff away. Now, no panicing in the streets...I was simply organizing things and throwing away containers and plastic bags and other crap. The main thing was getting most of my pictures put in one container for now, and all my paper into my big scrap suitcase.....I had paper scattered from one end of the place to another. I was finding paper in bags from the stores that I hadn't even taken out yet! Ugh...now all my paper is together in one happy place....now I can actually use it! So after 2.5 hours, I was tired and decided to throw in the towel. I'll be back up there tomorrow or one day this week to finish my mess. I want to finish cleaning and organizing so I can get some projects done. I have stuff I want to make for christmas presents and such!!!! My goal is to make all the "project" type stuff I have up there before Christmas!!! So let's see how I do!

No comments: