Saturday, November 25, 2006

Money Manager

Do you need to learn how to manage your money? Do you have questions about finances and all that it entails? There is a new financial portal site and soon to be directory of financial professionals to help you along the way. You can start by checking out their information about Cars: Managing a Depreciating Expense! I know I've wondered how buying a brand new car versus leasing one will benefit me financially. And how my brand new car depreciates as soon as I drive it off the lot! Check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been struggling with this decision as I look for a new car. When I do a search for this type of article, I usually get something from a manufacturer or a dealership. Doesn't look like moneymanager.com is associated with either and it looks to be objective. Thanks for the information.