Friday, January 12, 2007

Apples to Apples


I know I have a strange sense of humor; however, I didn't realize it was so weird that I would totally lose at the game Apples to Apples. If you haven't played this game you have to try it, it is totally hilarious. We played tonight after dinner.
Basically, one person picks a green card which is a description card. Everyone else quickly chooses a red card from their hand that they think matches that green card. The red cards are people, events, things, places, etc....tons of stuff. Then the "judge"--the person who chose the green card reads all the red cards and picks the one they think fits the best.
So as I said my sense of humor is quirky, and I pick a lot of my cards to match based on funniness not common sense. So Holly won a green card from me that said "DEMANDING" because she but "IN A COMA" in the pile. Yeah, I know...but I laughed hysterically and she won! If you want to have fun with this game you will definitely invite me over to play!

No comments: