Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Please Pray

Most of you that are locals to the greater Seattle area have heard over the last week the story of the young girl who died and wasn't taken to the hospital until the following morning. The young lady who died was 16 year old Danielle McCarthy from Puyallup. She was with two other friends that evening. All three girls sneaked out of the house to attend a party in Edmonds, from there the details are kind of sketchy; however, it is coming out that drugs were involved and that is what killed Danielle. The reason I'm asking for you to pray is that one of the friends involved is a young lady from my church. Needless to say she is going through some difficulties right now, and there is some legal issues now arising. I don't feel at liberty to say the families name or what all is happening, but just now it is very hard for them right now and there is a long road to go. Thank you and God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the aunt of the young lady who died...I wanted you to know that Danielle was not a drug addict...or even a drug user, so when you pray...please include in your prayer her family. They have the lopngest road ahead...They are living without a Daughter/Sister.

Rachel Ann said...

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you! I place no blame anywhere and I know that none of the young ladies were drug users. I know that it was a one night decision that turned fatal, and for that I know that both young ladies have a long road as well as Danielle's family.

Please know that people are praying for you! God loves you!