Sunday, January 07, 2007

Yep, more pics!


Yes, I know I should be sleeping (since I have to get up and teach Sunday School tomorrow), but I seriously have a computer addiction. These are the last ones I'm putting up tonight. As soon as I'm done, I'm off to bed...so good night in advance (as I wait for my pics to load)!

So in all the times I've been to Disney or Disneyworld, I've never taken the time to see the "Tike Room" show. This time we took time, and it was quite cute!



Me and Maddy outside of the Tike Room!


This is some statue that sits outside. I'm sure they had some sign saying what he represented, but I wasn't paying much attention!
Here is Mason inside eating ice cream...in December, and the room was freezing cold! It wasn't so bad eating ice cream outside as it wasn't terribly cold out, but the inside was like a freezer. Isn't he one of the cutest kids you've ever seen? I love him!




And this is one of the main birds of the show, Jose! I had to take a picture of him as my nephew Josh likes to go by the name Jose! This is for him!

1 comment:

:P said...

lovely pics, rachel! take care! =D