Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy Birthday!

OMG! I can't believe I didn't write anything earlier than now! Me...the one person who absolutely adores Elvis Presley and I didn't even mention that today...January 8th is his birthday!

Umm...yeah I really like this cowboy look he was going for!



Do you know that he would have been 72 today? Hmmm, I wonder what he would look like know at 72...'cuz ya know he wasn't looking so hot when he died. And speaking of his death, I think it is all a conspiracy theory...I think he never died and he is truly roaming the Dairy Queens and Walmarts of the greater United States of America :)!



Or....how about this one....the reason so many people "see" Elvis out and about is that his twin brother Jesse (who supposedly died at birth) never actually died, but was given away or kept hidden and he is who you see at DQ and Walmart. Hmmm....yeah, I think so. Actually I saw this Twilight Zone episode once where they went into the whole thought process of Jesse never dying, but when Elvis was still alive, and the Elvis died and I think Jesse took his place or some weird thing like that....come on it was Twilight Zone and I was young, so I'm probably not remembering correctly.

Anyways...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS! You could've shaken your hips my direction anytime!












1 comment:

Suni said...

oh yeah gotta love Elvis!