Sunday, January 07, 2007

Disney

Here are some pics from our visit to Disneyland. We went on Sat, December 30th...yes, it was BUSY!! This is me, Madalyne and some lady called Minnie Mouse all dressed up for Christmas. Isn't she cute?



This is Nathan, our "cruise director" down the River Nile...aka...our jungle cruise. He was quite funny, but the thing is I think I've been hearing the same jokes for a few years now. At least he still made the trip exciting.
Maddy and Cassi wondering what Nathan is going to point out next. Is it the wild gorillas, the bathing elephants, the menacing piranhas? Hmmm....one never knows...watch out!




Of course every jungle cruise has some wildlife...here we see the great gorillas with some Zebras down below. I was nice and didn't put the picture of the lions eating the zebra!

And finally, some Hungry Hungry Hungry Hippos! Remember that game? Yeah, well I wouldn't want to really run into one of these in real life, but here they are fun!

No comments: