Sunday, January 07, 2007

More Pictures

Here is Josh and Mason, they are wearing crowns because we were at the Medieval Times Dinner Theatre! Don't they look cute together?!?










We are calling this the Ramirez Family Picture 2007! The tree is one that was decorated at Medieval Times. The reason they didn't have one in front of their own tree is that between the cat and Mason the tree didn't survive! It had lights up and looked pretty with the lights, but there were no ornaments. People would put ornaments back up and then a few minutes later they'd be back on the floor!


This is the only half way decent picture that Brittany would let me take of her. She isn't one for taking pictures, and in fact I had to trick her into all the pictures I did manage to get! I don't know why she doesn't want me to take pictures, she is awfully cute.


Finally, we have my bad bad mexican. Of course, it is Madalyne. She is getting so big! I can't believe she is already 8!

No comments: