Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday

What a great day today! I got tons of stuff done....stuff that I haven't had time to do over the last few weeks due to working my regular job and working down at the church. I'm not complaining about working....I definitely need the money and I really do like to work! But I haven't had a lot of extra time to get ready for my trip. So I slept in (I was working yesterday and didn't get home until 1am!), went to church, had lunch with Rodney and Holly (yummy pizza that was free as Holly and I both had free pizza coupons!), and then shopping with Holly and Barb....got all my stuff bought for my trip (thanks to a friend who gave me some money for my trip!). It felt good to have a Rachel day...ya know you need days for yourself sometimes, and the people that take time for themselves feel so much better.

So take the time to pamper yourself a bit this week!

No comments: