Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Slowing Down

Does it seem like I'm not putting out the posts like normal? Yeah, that's because I'm not. I've been swamped the last few weeks. I've actually been working (yeah my bills are getting paid!), and I was working down at my church for a couple of weeks helping get contribution statements done, and oh yeah, I'm leaving Sunday for Asia. Did you know I was going to Singapore and Bangkok...yep I am. Hard to believe we are leaving in just a few short days. I haven't started packing, I haven't even taken my clothes out ot look at them....I don't know what is coming and what is going! I have gone to Walmart and bought some essentials, so hopefully I'm not missing anything...oh well, too bad if I am!

So anyway, if you don't hear from me for a couple of weeks, you know why! Although I have a few days free during the middle of our trip due to scheduling flight snafus so I will try to get online then.

Have a wonderful week.

No comments: