Ok, ok, back to my Webster Dictionary fetish: The word of the day is FUEL...let's see what they say....
1. combustible matter used to maintain fire, as coal, wood, oil, or gas, in order to create heat or power. fuelmyblog.com is is the matter mainting my fire! The help me and other bloggers burn baby all over the internet community!
2. something that gives nourishment; food. Yep, fuelmyblog.com gives great nourishment, in that they are nourishing the amount of people who visit me!
3. an energy source for engines, power plants, or reactors: Kerosene is used as jet engine fuel. Once again, fuelmyblog.com is a powerful energy source...the horses underneath the hood!
4. something that sustains or encourages; stimulant: Our discussion provided him with fuel for debate. –verb (used with object) Do they encourage? Of course they do.....they encourage readers to visit my blog!
5. to supply with fuel. –verb (used without object) One final Hurrah for fuelmyblog.com.
In other new news....they are starting a new weekly live radio show where those of us who owns blogs on the site get to talk about our blogs! What a great opportunity for someone like me who loves to chat! Do you want to chat? Just ask, I'll chat!
Nope, this isn't a sponsored post!
6. to obtain or replenish fuel.