Tuesday, August 07, 2007

All Over the State of WA....

...This weekend I literally visited all parts of WA State. I started out on Sat morning working at the Future of Flight up in Mukilteo for KMPS...my last day working for them! Let me tell you, if you haven't made the long trek up there to see this you need to, especially if you have kids that love airplanes...they have interactives, airplanes hanging from the ceiling, and you can go on a Boeing tour...very cool. There were people there from all over the world....I met a guy from Peru and a family from the Netherlands (they were hilarious)!

Once done working, I drove out to my Dad's house in Enumclaw, got in his car and drove over to Moses Lake in Eastern WA. My Dad was going over to see how Mason was doing since his accident and visit the family. So I decided to tag along for a quick trip, even though it meant missing my last weekend at church...sorry all my P4 family, but my family came first. My nephew Josh came over with us as well.

Well, we left Moses Lake about 4pm, headed home with a pit stop at my Dad's cabin in Cle Elum and got to his house about 7:45pm. By 8pm I was on the road again, this time driving south to Vancouver, WA to visit my Mom for a quick visit. I dropped Josh off and got to Vancouver just about 11pm! Sat and visited until about 1am, went to bed, got up and went to Kohl's and lunch....then headed home about 2pm!

I got into Puyallup yesterday about 4:15pm, and decided I needed a quick pedicure so I stopped for that and once I got home my sister was there waiting for me.....so Camille, Dajia and I headed to the mall to walk around. I got home about 8:30 last night! Wow....what a whirl wind weekend.

And how was yours?

No comments: