Wednesday, August 08, 2007

California or Bust

Brittany....she doesn't let you take pictures of her; however, when she gets ahold of the camera and does it herself she turns into glamazon girl! She is such a beautiful young lady...she will be 13 in October, but I secretly think she is at least 30!


Two of my favorite Mexicans....Madalyne and Mason! Aren't they adorable! Mason turns 4 in just a few weeks and Maddy is about to turn 9 in October...where does the time fly?


And these are two of my favorite sisters....wait, they are my only sisters! Love these girls!












And this is me and Dajia at the mall the other day.....she is a handful!

It's a sad day today, as I am leaving Puyallup and heading down to San Diego! Yes, I'm excited; however, I finally reached that scared to death point too. I have had much internal struggle over this move the last week or so, ask my friend Alissa who has so graciously listened to me more than once! However, I know that God has called me for a season to move down there and help. What does a season look like? It could be a few months, a year, a few years....I'm not sure quite yet....but Washington is home and my family and friends who have become family are here! Not that I don't have family all over the place...but this place will always be home to me!




I wanted to leave you with some pictures to look through as I won't be on here for a bit! Hopefully, it won't be more than a week.....for some of you bloggers that isn't long at all. I am hoping that some of you will have new posts up once I am back on so I have new news to catch up on!! Come on a few minutes a day keeps everyone updated!

No comments: