Friday, August 10, 2007

Send me your EMAIL, please!

Hello friends and family...as I am not in WA and able to see you frequently....I am trying to get email addresses for all my friends and family members.....

If I don't have your email yet, would you kindly consider sending it to me? Natalie A....I really want yours and I don't have it since I don't have access to the MC computer anymore!! Email me at rachelannmac@hotmail.com.

Many thanks and many blessings. I hope that you are all enjoying the summer, the warm weather (it was warm when I left) and the fact that school is starting again soon (that is for those who are parents with school aged children!......we saw a school down here that was starting August 20th!!!).

Well, Alissa and I are getting ready to head off again for the day...toodles!

No comments: