Friday, August 03, 2007

Bedroom Furniture

As I am getting ready to move I have been thinking of my bed! I know weird. But the thing is I bought this fantastic bed a few years ago, however, I have a feeling I'm going to have to go bedroom furniture shopping again! I'm one of those people who likes the soft wood look, no heavy cherry colors for me! I also love sleigh beds....you know you really have to enjoy your bed and bedroom furniture because you do spend a lot of time in there!

So this is the bedroom set I picked when I took a look through galleryfurniture.com. I love bedroom sets that have multiple pieces to the set...come on everything needs to match, doesn't it? Very elegant and classy...now I just need that house! Hm...
So how do I know what to pick, where to buy?.....the hows, where, and whys are endless. Buying furniture is important business. Houston Furniture has a great website with so many possibilities of furniture. What are you looking for? Bedroom (master, youth, futons, armoires, etc), living room (Sofas, loveseats, chairs, ottomans, sectionals....leather, upholestry), dining room, entertainment, office? There are so many options when buying new furniture...why don't you just remodel the whole house and go check out the website and see what strikes your fancy. Who knows you just might fall in love with a piece and absolutely need to have it!

No comments: