Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Halloween the Movie

Ok, I'm not the biggest fan of scary movies but that is because I get TOO SCARED! I admit it, I'm a big ol' wimp when it comes to watching scary movies. I love the suspense; however, when the music gets intense and you know someone is waiting in the wings to kill someone I jump and then I scream long and loud! The movie we watched all the time as kids was Halloween or was it Friday the 13th? (Gosh, I'm getting old....)....I remember watching it once with my friend and we were babysitting on Halloween night...watching it in the family room with all the lights off....someone was in the kitchen and then they went to open the pantry door (at this point I was off the couch and inching out of the room but had my eyes riveted on the tv still) and a body fell out all bloody and with knives sticking out....I jumped, I screamed...then I turned around and jumped and screamed some more because one of the kids decided to walk out into the family room and was just wearing a long white tshirt so of course I thought it was some ghost or person ready to kill me!!!! WOW!!! So take this not so scary movie and translate it into......

Rob Zombie's (he wrote AND directed this movie) Halloween the Movie comes out in just a few weeks on August 31st and it seems like it will be one of those movies that keeps you jumping and screaming......hang on for a wild ride! This talented, but somewhat demented man, should keep you on your toes with suspense, thrills and chills....I'm sure I know many people who will be going to see this movie! The trailer is amazing...the techniques that Rob is bringing seem fantastic...and I'm sure that he had a say in the music and I have the feeling that his musical and artistic side is going to be a big plus when it comes to this movie....plus it just isn't a scary movie it is pure scariness! Watch the youtube trailer below for a sneak peek at this new movie and tell me if you plan on going and watching...I'm sure to hear yes votes from Susana and my sister Shannon and her husband Ernie!



No comments: