Saturday, August 25, 2007

Entertainment Search

I don't know about you, but I like to search the net for information on movies and music...especially once I watch a movie and like it...I want to know more about the movie....who made it, who starred in it and more (yes, Susana and I are those people who sit and watch the ENTIRE movie until the last credit rolls by). There is a new site that helps you quickly find all the entertainment that Amazon has available. The site is called Rapid Search...and you can find anything!!! Ok, so I had to do some searches and see how my favorites popped up!!! When I searched Hairspray, not only did the original Rikki Lake movie show up, but the new soundtrack and the Broadway soundtrack popped up as well...I'm thinking I need to listen to the Broadway soundtrack! Of course my favorites are Goonies, Girls Just Want to Have Fun and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers!!!! These are movies I look for all the time....I love these good old fashioned movies and want to see if anything new pops up....like soundtracks, special editions and such!!! Lots of good stuff on this site...check it out!

No comments: